Pascal's Mayonnaise à l'estragon
Pascal shows us how to make the famous french condiment, Mayonnaise à l'estragon. A great accompaniment to cold dishes like hard-boiled eggs, salmon, ham, or a cold sandwhich. Watch the video and prepare to whisk away! Join Pascal or his wife Magdalena in Krakow, Poland for any of their meals!
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Sunflower Oil (Keep adding until it thickens)
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Capers
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Tarragon
- Start with the Dijon mustard and egg yolk in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and begin to whisk.
- Slowly add the sunflower oil, keep adding until desired thickness is reached.
- Add and whisk in the capers.
- Add and whisk in the tarragon.
- Spread on your favorite dish!