Sheuli's Mango Lassi Recipe
Sheuli loves to cook and says, "All traditional dishes I learned from my mother and grandmother with the signature of our family tradition. I was always passionate about cooking and feeding people. When I was young, I was assisting my mother and grandmother and occasionally cooking the entire dish. When I began my own family after marriage, cooking became an integral part of my life. I received a new cooking life when I started cooking for Eataway and feeding many different people form different parts of the world."
Although Sheuli says mango lassi is most popular during the summer, we love to enjoy it year round! Follow her simple recipe to make your own- or join Shueli at one of her Eataway meals where you can taste it fresh from her kitchen.
- 1 Cup Mango Puree- Sheuli reccommends "Alpha's Mango Pulp"
- 2 Cups Thick Yogurt chilled
- A few Ice Cubes
- A drop of Honey
- Roasted Almonds for Garnish
- Combine mago puree, yogurt, ice cubes and honey in a blender.
- Blend until well mixed.
- Pour into glasses and top with roasted almonds.